Sleeper grand cherokee...

getblown5.9

Ceritified Kleenex Dealer
I know its not a diesel but DAYUM...be careful lining up next to this one...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXY_RibGSEg&feature=player_embedded[/MEDIA]

Tony hawk has somethin similar to that but its ONLY 650hp :hehe:

That Jeep is FAST!

And bone stock, the new ones run 13.85 here at Las Vegas Motor Speedway's 2100' elevation. Not bad but not that great for 55K sticker price. Still, with 4x4, anyone can climb in and run 13's, that's pretty cool!

At sea level, some of the "factory freaks" have broken into the 12.9's completely stock.

Yea, an ls7 is better than a hemi...my ass.

I think that is the Jeep that blew the trans, and I mean "blew" as in internals became passengers.

Same guys, new truck. The other one was the first year of the srt. This one is a very late model

that truck was on pinks all out..it ran a very similar time... could have been pass time now that i think of it.....looks like a 1.3 60ft if not better huh...

Need a parts list...my little bro just got a silver one. Friggin turns better than the audi he had before....

I absolutely love those things.. But I've always been a grand cherokee fan, even before those came out.. White 2wd WJ with a 6BT in it would be my drag toy if I had the money for such a thing!

This proves it i just need more money to get all the new 55k toys. :hehe: That is one stupid fast jeep though!!! :Cheer:

And here I thought my 01 jeep GC WJ was cool with its little 4 banger diesel I just finished installing. That thing is badass.

i just cant get over how he launches it from idle and it dead hooks. Anyone with big power knows that AWD is not the answer, but he def has the suspension right to make that one hook.

Back