Small vibration after p pump conversion

Hillrod660

I got an 01 that I just p pumped and now there's like a slight vibration from the motor. Could it be coming from the 7100 pump? I had the harmonic balancer off a couple of times and took a wire wheel to it to clean it up, is there a certain way they go back on? I also read somewhere if you have a badbad injector it might cause a vibration, but it seams to fire right up and idle fine. Im slowly fixing the line leask. Would that cause it? Maybe it's just me, I can't remember if the vibration was there befor. Thanks for any info.

If you just finished up the conversion, you will be working the kinks out of it for the next little while I'm sure. I had several small fuel leaks, one was from the p pump at the line, and it did cause a slight vibration. A bad injector will also cause a vibration. On my truck I always noticed my gear shifter moving more than it should. I had a lot of things little leaks to fix, and things I had to adjust and tighten, but eventually you will get the bugs worked out. Good luck.

I'd hope I don't have a bad injector, there brand new! Haha but it'd be my luck. I'm slowly getting the injector lines to stop leaking. I wish someone out there made a high PSI flex line and we could do away with the hard lines.

Back