Smarty Help

shroyer702

I have been trying to update to the Beta 4.4 from the TNT Revo due to my truck popping. I have been trying to do this all day with no luck. At first I was getting an error saying cant find ftd2xx but I figured that part out. Now when I click on file>then pick the beta 4.4 and on the liitle window the program name comes up. Then I click send but the only thing that happens is the botton looks pressed but the progrees bar never move or no codes come up at the very bottom of the USB box. I know the file is unzipped because it says .smt at the end of it. Also when I click send nothing comes up on the smarty screen.:bang any help is appreciated.

How recently did you upgrade to the tnt software? I believe after you download the latest tnt softwares you can't go back to the old softwares like the betas.

How recently did you upgrade to the tnt software? I believe after you download the latest tnt softwares you can't go back to the old softwares like the betas.

the 03-04 models can go back and forth as much as they please, when you get into the newer models, chrysler introduced a new flash for the ecm from the factory, that bob and marco had to incorporate in the software, once the factory ecm is loaded on the smarty, thats it, you can no longer go back, if your truck doesnt have the newest flashes, you can jump to any software you wish...

PPE lol thats funny, like he said if you downloaded the latest software you cant go back.

oops forgot about that.. well there you have it out of the horses mouth

Back