Smarty S67 for 2012 question?

2 Micron

Hi Brian, questions from those of us wondering about 2012's. Is it possible to get hi idle enabled with manual Trans or at least raise the temperature that it automatically does turn on? Turn the door chime off? Get the fog lamps to stay on with high beams? Lower the minimum cruise control speed to something like 15 or 20 mph or whatever the owner wants? Those things would be awesome features if they could be options on the Senior. I was hoping you could tell me yes they could be made and available, or the reasons and or info why they can't? Thanks in advance!!

These are great questions and I am interested to know this as well

Hi Brian, questions from those of us wondering about 2012's. Is it possible to get hi idle enabled with manual Trans or at least raise the temperature that it automatically does turn on? Turn the door chime off? Get the fog lamps to stay on with high beams? Lower the minimum cruise control speed to something like 15 or 20 mph or whatever the owner wants? Those things would be awesome features if they could be options on the Senior. I was hoping you could tell me yes they could be made and available, or the reasons and or info why they can't? Thanks in advance!!

Hi,

As to High Idle with the manual, all you need to do is pin the ecm. For liability I can not say which pin but it is mentioned here on different site threads.

Door chime? Liability! Sorry! That is why Chrysler implemented that in the first place. Annoying? I agree.

As to the fog lamps? Lets see what changes come in the future!

Thank you!

Back