Smarty SSR New never used

lowdiesel

I am going to sell my SSR That Bob still has ready to ship. I am needing extra coin to finish truck and will repurchase when done. 700.00 shipped 2nd day!

Hey man. Life is good I will just send you your cash. Come back when you are ready.

No reason for a fire sale.

Bob

Lol I think I'll just keep Bob. I'll letcha know bud when I get back in town. Lol

Hey I understand money is tight in this economy. I hate to see anyone lose any cash and I am happy to help.

Lowdiesel had an ecm and smarty from a wrecked his truck so I unlocked it on the bench and he sold his smarty to another member.

I do this all the time for no charge.

Yea Bob is one heck of a guy I bought a smarty jr years ago then upgraded to a smarty sr then to pod now to SSR. I have all body work done now dealing with motor build. I was going to need extra coin but ole lady gave me permission to use card for rest of parts so I'm gonna keep SSR!!!!!!

Hey I understand money is tight in this economy. I hate to see anyone lose any cash and I am happy to help.

Lowdiesel had an ecm and smarty from a wrecked his truck so I unlocked it on the bench and he sold his smarty to another member.

I do this all the time for no charge.
that would be me
icon10.gif

Back