Smarty Stacked with Edge Juice w/ attitude?

wwm

TO MANY TRUCKS
Would A smarty and an edge juice w/ attitude be a good stack for a 06 dodge? any opinions?

My friend has on cheap should i take him up on this deal?

Good stack yes. Do not run timing with the Smarty though.

No not a good stack! I have the edge juice on my truck but never even turn it on anymore just use it for gauges. The juice does timing and duration and so does the Smarty which gives you to much timing. You can run the even numbers and start playing with the juice but I've found out that the smarty is more powerful with a pressure box stack.

the only thing you should be doing with the edge j/a is using it for gauges.

Yeah so......... looks like I giveth bad info. Sorry.

the stack does work snedge , just not the best by any means.:rockwoot:

the stack does work snedge , just not the best by any means.:rockwoot:

Yeah, I know it works cuz I run it. I use the Edge as guages and rarely touch it. I have been wanting to add an MP8 but my tranny already hates me :)

Wanted: Transmission sponsorship. Putting a son through school :hehe:

lol just because you use it for gauges doesnt mean its a stack.add the mp-8 and there you have it

I had the Edge and it was fine till I tried the Smarty. I had them both on for a bit playing wih it. Edge on 1 and Smarty whatever was ok, not good but ok. Anything higher was terrible. Ask Bad-Duvall about his dyno experience with the two he has real world numbers on it.

I'm runnin a Smarty Revo TNT with Edge Hot stack.. It works awesome.! I have to be a little carefull with the timing on the Smarty.. With a stock CP3 it sucked.! I could only use one or the other.. Smarty on 6 or 8, and to even turn the Edge on 1 it'd make my egt's skyrocket..! After installing dual CP3's i can run the Smarty on 6 or 8 still, and the Edge on 6 Hot and tow light 2axle trailers with my toys on it and manage the egt's just fine.. My truck is a '03 with 90 hp injectors, plus a few other Mods...

its not an awesome stack, its awesome cause you dont know any better. loose the edge and use a pessure box, and be done with it.

its not an awesome stack, its awesome cause you dont know any better. loose the edge and use a pessure box, and be done with it.

I 2nd that. Use an Mp-8 or Dr. P pressure box and tune from there it will be alot better.

Volume over pressure works better in my book..! I can give it all the pressure it needs with the Smarty.. My truck has never really liked pressure boxes.. Most of them make it knock like a twelve valve... On my truck, this stack works awesome.!

i ran the juice w/attitude on level 6 with the smarty on level 8 or 9 all the time on my red 06 dodge.

it ran awesome, until the trans & motor went.. twice haha.
but other than that, it was a great stack!
go for it bro.

well thanks for the advice guys, i prolly won't do it lol. So which box should i use right now i have the edge ez, should i cheap it or go to the mp-8, which works better. I know the mp-8 gives about 45 more hp but what is better other than that.

Back