Smarty UDC Lope Tune?

Foster#17

No worries, im not one of those guys who's going to run around with a lope tune. I personally think they are pointless but im just wondering how you even go about making one in UDC? Its just something ive been thinking about, what do guys change and where at on the charts? Im 99% sure its the duration chart that needs changed but where?

Ive always wondered how the lope tune works. I dont have a CR and ive never messed with one tuning wise.

Not sure on Cummins, but dmax its just the throttle base inj qty at 0% throttle that gets bumped up. I've never made one so I could be wrong.

It's in the pulse table...just gotta find the right few cells to do it

Just because i am a WT Redneck and go to a few Oraller sled pulls a year, i would really appreciate you PM'ing me the info if you find it. The guys who look forward to my truck every year will get a kick out of it if i can lope next season.

0-60 in 3.8 sec?

Sure thing! That's what my edge says and it's right on with speed so it's gotta be pretty close. It's to the point where it starts to spin all 4 and almost takes the wheel out of your hand haha. That's launching at 10psi. Also it only says 37psi because that's what the stock sensor maxes out at.
image.jpg

Last edited:
No worries, im not one of those guys who's going to run around with a lope tune. I personally think they are pointless but im just wondering how you even go about making one in UDC? Its just something ive been thinking about, what do guys change and where at on the charts? Im 99% sure its the duration chart that needs changed but where?

You would have been more believable if you would have put "asking for a friend" at the end of your post.

You would have been more believable if you would have put "asking for a friend" at the end of your post.

You can say what you want but I know for a fact I won't ever run with a lope tune on my truck.

You can do it in duration or in pedal-to-torque.

But without the ability to change on the fly, it's extra sucky

Sure thing! That's what my edge says and it's right on with speed so it's gotta be pretty close. It's to the point where it starts to spin all 4 and almost takes the wheel out of your hand haha. That's launching at 10psi. Also it only says 37psi because that's what the stock sensor maxes out at.
View attachment 59895

Don't believe those things...ever! Take it to the track and get yourself some accurate numbers. Just my .02

Don't believe those things...ever! Take it to the track and get yourself some accurate numbers. Just my .02

I do every Friday night during race season, I run 12.7s @ 108 before I did UDC and a few other things. I havent been there since I did UDC

0-60 in 3.8 seconds would translate to a mid to low 11 second quarter mile, not 12.7

Trust me, that Edge is a liar. :Cheer:

Back