Smarty with the cts??

cerickson

fullpull108
Anybody use the edge cts with their smarty for gauges? Can you change the pod setting using the cts? How good is the cts? I would rather get mechanical gauges but its the wifes truck and she don't want the pillar gauges cause it affects her vision. Is anybody using these 2 products together and if so do they like or dislike it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I love the edge cts insight. Great product. I do not use it for PoD function tho. Not sure if you can or not. I know the smarty subsection has a question similar to this but I'm too lazy to link that here.

Can you monitor the fuel rail pressure with the cts? What all parimeters does it monitor. I am needing to keep an eye on my tranny temp, fuel pressure, boost, pyrometer, fuel rail pressure, will it do all that. I'm old fashioned and new to the cr cummins. I'm putting a fass 150 pump and the edge cts with a smarty jr on the wifes truck. Thanks for the info

Yes. The cts monitors every input the ECM sees. Up to 8 at a time on the screen.

Back