Smiley's off the screen

CBSuperDuty

Got Looney???
Perhaps it is just a user issue but thought I would check. When I reply to a thread or start a new one the smiley's are going off the screen.

Here is the screen shot.

Also can we get a bigger attachment size then 39K?

Attachments

• CD.jpg
    CD.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 21
Sorry about that. I hate when I get tech calls and the people don't give me all the info. FireFox v.1.5.0.2.

Also I just checked and it is fine in IE 7. I only use IE for testing purposes.

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited:
Ahh man I'm not fimiliar with Firfox?? I'll take a look into it and see if I can't figure out what the Issue is??

The problem is Firefox doesnt handles Tables as well as IE (Firefox looks for more correct code where IE isn't as picky) But firefox is getting better at it :)

What about the issue I am seeing where I post a smile in my posts but the smile doesn't show up but this does- :bigsmile: ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can get the smiley off screen issue sometimes if the page hasn't completely loaded. Also, sometimes when I'm writing a response and preview it, the smilies won't show, but in the actual post they do.:aiwebs_010:

So I guess until Firefox gets it's act together we just had to deal huh?

I don't mind the similes being off the screen but I cant spell to save my as$ and the check spelling icon is lost as well.

dan

I'm using the latest version of Firefox and have had none of these issues.

Version 1.8.2**********

GREGROB said:
Sorry I didn't get back to you, forgot about this.

I am using IE 7 Beta

I haven't had a chance to use that yet?? I know some of the older Firefox has that issue?? I'll look into it with the IE7

Back