smoke switch

bad 2.6 puller

ok got my old lady a 06. lbz l put 5in exhaust. n a intake n she keeps ask me to make the truck rule smoke so how do u in stall a smoke switch o n the truck does not need no more power so I don't wont to spend a ton of money to make the truck smoke thanks

Are you A fukin' Moron?

I should Ban your Dumb Ass!

Thread Closed!

On Second thought...Thread Re-opened...Tear This Moron apart Boys!

ok got my old lady a 06. lbz l put 5in exhaust. n a intake n she keeps ask me to make the truck rule smoke so how do u in stall a smoke switch o n the truck does not need no more power so I don't wont to spend a ton of money to make the truck smoke thanks

pull the passenger side IC boot and pour at least 2 quarts of oil into the Y bridge

or pour gasoline all over the inside and outside of your truck, climp in, and light it on fire. be sure you have a friend near to tie all the doors shut so you cant get out.

First pull your intake off and very carefully ram a screw driver into the turbo. Then pull the radiator hose off and re route it into the turbo... Then you get a good mixture off black and white smoke.. That way if someone is far enough away it almost looks like that pile of sh!t is doing a burn out.

I told you dont mess with comp d! Stupidity is not tolerated

Back