smoke switch

i just did a smoke switch on a cummins for a buddy and it made me wonder if it can be done on a duramax if so how???
thanks jarrad

sorry didn't mean to get you guys all fired up. just had a guy that wanted one put on his duramax if it could be done. i agree on make power and smoke will come with it but he has a stock tranny and dont want to smoke it

Ding Ding...Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

i just did a smoke switch on a cummins for a buddy and it made me wonder if it can be done on a duramax if so how???
thanks jarrad

noob_tn.jpg

thats funny coming from the one whos avatar has himself laying down a coal line

well im not sitting hear saying its a good thing. im not the one wanting to make more smoke just to look cool to the high school kids. theres a diff between making smoke b/c of power than making smoke for the sake of making smoke.

I see this is going exactly like I hoped it would....carry on....LOL

just another smoke switch kid trying to make his friends think he has the baddest truck on the block

i think they should just take the bus b/c who knows what dumb things they would do to those.

He's from ohio...what'd you expect.:hehe:

im down in ohio half the week and everyone thinks they have a hot rod diesel just b/c they blow smoke. at every light they pin it no matter if it an IDI or a 6.5 they all think smoke is the best thing in the world. they are the guys that never get laid!

Back