Snap-on tool box with stainless steel top

MegaCabRam

Snap on KRL722BPC with a stainless steel top. In great condition.

$2,000 firm, this would be a great deal for someone, its over 7k new...

20151228_164950_zpst0yrcbxh.jpg

i think its something with photobucket down because i cant get their site to come up...

Its probably sold but i will let you know if something falls thru...

I can see it. That's a good deal!

Yea, GOT-Torque sent me a deposit this morning until he can get here to pick it up. i should have asked a little more but ive had it on craigslist for a while at 2,500 and not had any interest so i didnt figure it would sell even at 2... i bought it used off the truck and im still losing money but nothing like i would if i had bought it new, i think the stainless top alone is like 700.

Yea, GOT-Torque sent me a deposit this morning until he can get here to pick it up. i should have asked a little more but ive had it on craigslist for a while at 2,500 and not had any interest so i didnt figure it would sell even at 2... i bought it used off the truck and im still losing money but nothing like i would if i had bought it new, i think the stainless top alone is like 700.

Hey, Jesse said it would be ok if I came and picked it up for him. I'll be there shortly. He'll pay you the rest of the money later.

:hehe:

That is sexy.

:lolly: I know you sent the deposit so i wouldnt sell it before you could get here to pick it up but what you actually did was keep me from changing my mind and keeping it...:Throwup:

I bought a ring the other day so i guess the fun is over for a while, but then shes got more money than me so maybe i can talk her into getting this one for me... :bs:
20151228_113554_zpsu2jmpwie.jpg

Last edited:
:lolly: I know you sent the deposit so i wouldnt sell it before you could get here to pick it up but what you actually did was keep me from changing my mind and keeping it...:Throwup:

I got you confused with Zach Heath and texted him about the picture today....remind me which one of those Scottsville boys you are again! LOL :hehe:

Come on Mark you should know better, i guess you Tennessee guys are like your trucks, can't keep up with nothing....:hehe:

Back