Snap on toolbox

Highwayman

bored.
Anyone need a toolbox? Snap on krl7022 series I believe, literally brand new, doesn't even have impressions on the drawer liners yet. It just sits at my grandparents', because I am stationed out of state. I'll be back home soon, and thought it would be a good time to get rid of it. Willing to trade for nearly anything, but I'd much rather something that can fit in my car. parts for my race truck (I need a converter, turbo parts, and random other things), puppies, candy, monster trucks, motorcycles, LS engine, projects of some sort, whatever.
Of course a cash offer is always welcome. Start the bidding at $53.79

(Located in Waco, tx)

I have the same Snap-On box, it's been good with no issues. The box came with my Verus Pro diagnostic tool deal. What color is the box?

I'll throw down $54.80!

GLWS, I'd love another Snap-On box, but don't have the money or need really...

candy Apple red, with carbon fiber looking stickers on the bottom drawers that say snapon and have a wrench

It's in Texas at my folks house. If it was with me I'd keep it. But I don't have a way to move it. If it is still around when I come back to nc, I'll just wait until the next time I go home. Lol

It's just doing no good collecting dust. I haven't even seen it in person yet. Actually I lied. My grandfather called and said its just perfect for his ratchet straps. So it is officially used.

Last edited:
If it was in NC I would be interested in it. But TX is just to far to get it here no matter how good a deal it is

What's a realistic cash price?

I mean I could tell you I'll give you $500 but somehow doubt that will win the auction.

Forgot about this until today. Anyone have any large turbos, a converter, rods, and/or a small pile of cash laying around collecting dust?

I'd buy it if I didn't just get the same box. I get things half off though so I'm curious what this sells for

Back