So Cal Dyno Day Nov. 29th

Mopar Man

Ok guys I have a dyno day set up for November 29th @ this location B&D Racing, LLC Its $75 for 3 runs. Please post up if your going and also list your year and model truck so I can get a list to the guy hosting so he can make sure to have the corect hardware to read RPM & TQ Ill start the list please copy and paste with your information. Also they are willing to BBQ if some of you would like to bring a BBQ. The address is 7240 Eton Ave. Canoga Park, CA 91303 (818) 992-3278 (if your going to run please copy and past the list with your information) TIA

(1) MOPAR MAN 2000 Ram 2500

First post on the site.

I'd be interested in coming. I have a 99 F350.
My Dad will also come. He has a 98 Dodge 2500, and an 06 Dodge 3500.

I might be able to get a few other people to show up.

I went to a Dyno day in Temecula last week, and it was a total joke. The dyno wasn't set up for diesels, and the operator didn't know what he was doing.

First post on the site.

I'd be interested in coming. I have a 99 F350.
My Dad will also come. He has a 98 Dodge 2500, and an 06 Dodge 3500.

I might be able to get a few other people to show up.

I went to a Dyno day in Temecula last week, and it was a total joke. The dyno wasn't set up for diesels, and the operator didn't know what he was doing.

I just realized that the 29th is the weekend of turkey day. Any chance of moving it forward or back one week?

I'll still be eating turkey in Cal City.

For thoes of you who are going. I think I have someone bringing a BBQ. If so I am willing to bring some stuff tho throw on the grill. Anyone else willing to bring a little something?

I'd like to make it, but doubtful since its on Turkey weekend. We'll see how it goes.

I do have someone bringing a BBQ & I am going to bring some hotdogs & buns anyone else who is willing to throw in a little something for the grill please do so

I'd like to make it, but doubtful since its on Turkey weekend. We'll see how it goes.
It is not to late to change the date if that is what everyone want to do. Other open dates are Nov 22nd & Dec 6th. what works best for everyone?

It is not to late to change the date if that is what everyone want to do. Other open dates are Nov 22nd & Dec 6th. what works best for everyone?
6th or 22d would work better for me, but don't change it on my account.

I'm just down in Riverside for AF duty for a couple months, I try to make it home on the weekends I'm not working... and Thanksgiving will probably be one of those weekends. Have fun!

Either date would be better for me. I've got 3 dodges and 3 fords in our group. We wouldn't be able to make it on the 29th.

magority ruled on the other forums this is posted on. Its staying on the 29th Hope to see a few of you guys there. BTW Diesel Power mag is going to be there taking pics & looking for trucks to feture in the mag.

Back