So I found this video at the pawn shop.

I think it is a good decision for the H&S crew to keep it under wraps till it is ready to run so so people won't go Wade a minute or Hough on a moment. What is this?

Hitting below the belt. Deduct two points.

I was serious, I have always been fascinated by them.

By the way Payton edited out the part where he sprays the ether into the intakes on that video. Just thought you should know.

I'm not the sensitive type. I got broad shoulders. But thanks for your thoughts. ;)

By the way Payton edited out the part where he sprays the ether into the intakes on that video. Just thought you should know.

He's not certified. He can't do that.

You admitted it. Payton is spraying ether without a card. I'm calling the authorities.

So that's is why Travis isn't coming to Texas....
Travis went to the original class, he's just scared of the Outlaw ether sprayers. Only if you have been trained and are part of an ether "program" are you allowed to spray without repercussions.

Travis went to the original class, he's just scared of the Outlaw ether sprayers. Only if you have been trained and are part of an ether "program" are you allowed to spray without repercussions.

Thanks Hooker. I is official.

Back