So no limited pro stocks at TS performance?

pick017

ohio sled puller
How much BS is this they want 2.6 to dump piles of money in open drivetrain, Smooth Bore turbos to meet their rule changes and then they can't even give them a shot at the main event. Instead they get to pull at 11 o'clock in the morning. Way to show some respect to one of the main classes of the event.

It's a crappy event put on by a company that doesn't care

This was a premier event to go to till they retired the drag truck..

How much BS is this they want 2.6 to dump piles of money in open drivetrain, Smooth Bore turbos to meet their rule changes and then they can't even give them a shot at the main event. Instead they get to pull at 11 o'clock in the morning. Way to show some respect to one of the main classes of the event.

I suspect it's a way to divide the fans between the racers and the pullers. That way next year it'll be easier to pull the plug on the racers.

If it wasnt a ppl points hooks for us, i wouldnt go to the darn event! Comple bs we go sticking all this money in our stuff by our choice, but kinda have to if we wanna keep up and then cant even run at the main event. May ppl will drop that hook for us next year and wont have to go back. Alot of guys arent happy about this! Track will be crap too like last year for us. Was a dust bowl after the first hook!

What a shame. Back 8-10 years ago, it was a truck thing thru and thru. Another child sucking on the PPL *****!!!

If it wasnt a ppl points hooks for us, i wouldnt go to the darn event! Comple bs we go sticking all this money in our stuff by our choice, but kinda have to if we wanna keep up and then cant even run at the main event. May ppl will drop that hook for us next year and wont have to go back. Alot of guys arent happy about this! Track will be crap too like last year for us. Was a dust bowl after the first hook!

i'll come show you some love benny, maybe thatll cheer you up a tad. :poke:
that's some serious bs for the fans as well, I love the drags at this event, as it is unlike any other drag event I've attended. so it'll be hard to skip that to attend the pull.

I'm not real enthused about it either. I'll be there because it's a points hook but I feel as if it's a bit of a slap in the face to guys that have been supporting the event for a decade now.

Now the pullers can feel the pain of the drag racers.

Maybe Kye Kelly and his crew will build a pulling truck. That way it will be cared about again.

It's a crappy event put on by a company that doesn't care

This was a premier event to go to till they retired the drag truck..

Didn't you know this was a no prep event?

Now the pullers can feel the pain of the drag racers.

Maybe Kye Kelly and his crew will build a pulling truck. That way it will be cared about again.

You seem to have all the answers. Perhaps you should put together an event.

Not worth it.

Woosley is making one that will eventually make everyone forget about ts.

I also forgot that you can't have an opinion if it's against someone's buddy. Even if that opinion is correct.

So I was thinking there wasa rule to keep the same vehicle from hooking in multiple classes the same night but I can't find it.

Why not pull 3.0 middle of day then bump and run 3.6 at night. Numbers for both classes I figure are going to be way down anyway.

I also forgot that you can't have an opinion if it's against someone's buddy. Even if that opinion is correct.

Nobody said you couldn't have an opinion. No need to act like the man is holding you down.

I've said my peace on it and will continue too.

We talk about what's hurting this industry. Prime example.

Back