So...what happened to...

Cummin_un_glued

this is kinda chit chat but its pulling related. i was just wondering what ever happened to the white truck that joseph king pulled at scheids and ts a while back? the white dodge simple looking pretty much looked stock but with bar tires? really liked that truck back then and me and some buddys were talking about it tonight and nobody has heard anything about it in a long time. just wondering if anybody knew where it was now days?

Got any pictures of the truck? There is a white 12v truck that a local guy bought from somewhere out that way.... its been at schied and all that.. has a BIG indistrial injection sticker on it... works pretty well.

Got any pictures of the truck? There is a white 12v truck that a local guy bought from somewhere out that way.... its been at schied and all that.. has a BIG indistrial injection sticker on it... works pretty well.

Did a little searching... def not the same truck hahaha

Naw chris me n cole were just talkin about that truck the other night cause we got a 97 here that is super clean and cole said it reminded him of kings truck.

My truck is still in the works. Got 2 more engine builds then im adding the other charger to ashleys then starting on mine.

Sent with a Droid RAZR in one hand and 14,000 volts in the other.

Back