solo-baric amp?

the specs on your crutchfield page show 450... and that is a tad underrated. the solo barics sound good with 500 on them. always look at the RMS number, Peak doesn't mean squat and quality amps and subs will be spec'ed in RMS.

yes you can use the stock unit wont sound as good but decent you just will have to buy an adapter that will allow you to have the rca jacks unless the head already has them i dont remember. i had the same set up with a 400w rockford amp and i was bad azz. but ive also had much louder set ups with far less wattage than that just in the quality and design you get...

where are planning on placing that box in an 06 Crew Cab? It wont fit behind the seat.

TheBigNasty said:
If you really want a bad ass amp....old school PPI's.
I've got a couple of mid-80's vintage Orion HCCA 750's...those things throw down some power.

I've got an old pair of Solobaric 10's and a pair of 12's. I'm running 450 mono to the 12's and they really pound. Kicker usually has a tent sale every year and sells off all their excess stuff from over stock and returns. You can get great deals on amps and speakers and misc when they have it. The plant is just north of town.

SPL2k said:
where are planning on placing that box in an 06 Crew Cab? It wont fit behind the seat.

Dang Micheal I just looked at your web site..That is great work.

i always lilke to go bigger with amps . you can always turn them down.. JL amps have great sound quality but i am parcial to rockford for subs.

Back