Some old stats

See a few names on the list I recognize.

I like the guys that reply having no idea what the numbers are for, and then this guy

whoopy---------traction test. That really has meaning.

See a few names on the list I recognize.

I like the guys that reply having no idea what the numbers are for, and then this guy

I thought that was quite funny also. Never know, that person may be floating around here on compd now. Greg was that you??:stab:

funny to see that the names up top are still up top.wow 02 was 8 years ago. wtf

I think I even saw ole granny panties Gene on there if I remember right.

Wow those were the good old days those are results from Scheids I was there that was when everyone pulled in the same class except for the open trucks.

Yeah the good old days. Back then i could go to a pull win or be in the top 5 any where I went with a true drag comp box 120 hp inj. And a b1 turbo. Then go home and hook to a trailer loaded with 20,000 pounds and haul it around with the same truck.

Ted

Yeah the good old days. Back then i could go to a pull win or be in the top 5 any where I went with a true drag comp box 120 hp inj. And a b1 turbo. Then go home and hook to a trailer loaded with 20,000 pounds and haul it around with the same truck.

Ted

That is the whole reason I searched for some of that stuff. Larry Crawford did the same thing.:hehe:

dam thats from back in the day I made it on the list with my old powerstroke

Seems the mighty 12v's had their hands full with the silly vp trucks

Holy cow! Whats up Dave? Long time no see. You still up in Michigan?
I remember being pretty impressed with your black 24v back in the day. Hard to believe I've been in this stuff over 10 years now.

Last edited:
Dave Bratt!! A man who slipped into super stardom when he edged Sled puller at some obscure Ohio pull.....

Nice to hear from u guys again. Is just me or was it more fun back then?
Gene how the hell are ya? Believe it or not Camper is on the black duelly and
were heading down to the Dave Mitchell Ranch this weekend in Thornville.

Back