Something in my fuel.

kole32

I’ve got an issue with something in my fuel... truck is a p pump first gen with a set of compounds, had the engine on a dyno last year. Put it back in the truck and started having this issue afterwards. Have a set of dual feed 5x25 Hart’s and had an injector stick. Sent the whole set to be rebuilt put em back in and about a 10 mile trip to town started missing again. I’ve got steel braided PTFE line a 100 micron pre filter before my aeromotive pump and a 2 micron spin on filter after the aeromotive pump. The filters are catching some sort of material. But have no idea what it is. It’s like a fuzzy gray material that is just slightly magnetic. Have to get a magnet really close for it to pick it up. I put a fuel cell in after the injectors were rebuilt as well and flushed the fuel lines. Sorry for the long post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only other thing I can think of is, there was something in my old fuel tank, and I didn’t get everything flushed out. I did buy some soyshield to run through the fuel, recommended by Hart’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back