Son of a Gun

kc04

Welding my life away!!!
Ok guys put exhaust on my truck tonite. I started to downlaod xrt on truckand it says vin mismatch connect to original vehicle. WTF is that all about. It was on My buddys truck and we returned to stock and he traded truck in. Now this mf wont load and truck is sitting in my driveway and im goin out of town tomorow. How can i get it fixed or what can i do!! I played with it and it will let me clear codes and adjust tire size but once i turn the key on for it to load it wont!

Its still vin locked to that other truck. Might wanna be test driving a truck. Thats if its still there.

you may be able to get on there web site and pay a little to get the vin lock lifted my buddy just had to do that cost him like a 100 bucks but it was unlocked you might check

Ok guys put exhaust on my truck tonite. I started to downlaod xrt on truckand it says vin mismatch connect to original vehicle. WTF is that all about. It was on My buddys truck and we returned to stock and he traded truck in. Now this mf wont load and truck is sitting in my driveway and im goin out of town tomorow. How can i get it fixed or what can i do!! I played with it and it will let me clear codes and adjust tire size but once i turn the key on for it to load it wont!

H&S will send you an unlock key for 200 bones. That sucks, but better than buying a new one if that's your only option. Or like the previous guys said, test drive that bad boy and return it to stock.

H&S will send you an unlock key for 200 bones. That sucks, but better than buying a new one if that's your only option. Or like the previous guys said, test drive that bad boy and return it to stock.

hope you get it figured out

Well dealership has sold the truck so now im left with getting in touch with h&s and seeing if they will help me resolve this! I need my truck. Its sitting here with deletes and cant move this b*tch if there was a hurricane. Who has delt with them on this issue and is there anyone that i need to speak to?

Well dealership has sold the truck so now im left with getting in touch with h&s and seeing if they will help me resolve this! I need my truck. Its sitting here with deletes and cant move this b*tch if there was a hurricane. Who has delt with them on this issue and is there anyone that i need to speak to?

Robert with H&S will help you. Cost 200 and you'll get a code right then and there. So literally 30 min's and your on your way.

Am i gonna have to download anything or just him walk me through it!

Am i gonna have to download anything or just him walk me through it!

I haven't actually had to do it. But I spoke to him about it once, and he told me it was a code that you enter. I'm sure there is a step or two, but regardless, it shouldn't take 30 min's. Give them a call tomorrow and they will hook you up. Sorry you have to spend extra on it.

Thanks for yalls help i talked to bobby up there and that cocksucker told me 500 to reset it and was a complete ass about it. If i wanted to spend that i would get a new one. I understand people buy them on craigslist and get them reset but its got me pissed. Obviously he wanted to hook me up with a new one for 700 but i thought i was talking to a tech guy and not a car salesman from a buy here pay here lot. I know some of you have nothing but good things about them. Im not expecting anything free. but damn ! My dad is basically tired of his edge and wanting the mini max. Sorry guys had to vent but i still got a truck i havent had 2 weeks and cant drive the *****. It causein me to commit alcohol abuse!!

Thanks for yalls help i talked to bobby up there and that cocksucker told me 500 to reset it and was a complete ass about it. If i wanted to spend that i would get a new one. I understand people buy them on craigslist and get them reset but its got me pissed. Obviously he wanted to hook me up with a new one for 700 but i thought i was talking to a tech guy and not a car salesman from a buy here pay here lot. I know some of you have nothing but good things about them. Im not expecting anything free. but damn ! My dad is basically tired of his edge and wanting the mini max. Sorry guys had to vent but i still got a truck i havent had 2 weeks and cant drive the *****. It causein me to commit alcohol abuse!!

:umno:

Dang. Well Robert told me 200 when I called about a special instance on my old one. I was selling it for a smarty and needed to remove it at the same time. Ended up buying local so didn't need it. But that's what he told me. 500 is way too damn much. I prefer smarty anyway. Just another reason.

Hell Ive got a XRT ill sale ya for 350.00
Allot cheaper than 500.00
Hell Ive got a few, ill even send you a pic where it shows unlocked.

Its just frustrating cause im not dead set on h&s its just what i came across. To be honest just useing it to turn crap off too run deletes. RJP where you at.Im in cleveland?

Its just frustrating cause im not dead set on h&s its just what i came across. To be honest just useing it to turn crap off too run deletes. RJP where you at.Im in cleveland?

Longview, Marshall area.
CompD Mobile Device

dang i couldnt get my smarty to update cause im computer illiterate and called and talked with marco i think and said there would be a small fee and i had to pay shipping and include all my info and i did and within a week it was sent back in the mail no fees no calls there some good guys at mads great customer service

Did you ever get this figured out? I'm in the same situation with a XRT pro.

Back