Sonoma County Fair sled pulls?

dslhtrdr

Always learning...
I heard from a friend that there are going to be sled pulls at the sonoma county fair in santa rosa this year. Looked at their website and couldn't find any info about it. Maybe they haven't updated the daily schedule yet. Fair starts on July 27th.

Sonoma County Fair 2010

Does anybody know if there really is going to be one? Had it for the first time in a long time last year and it was a pretty good turnout. Track was looooose, but it was still fun.

Last edited:
The closest pull to Sonoma this year will be Ukiah August 7th MLM, and Lakeport Sept 2nd WGAS/L&L.

Info on Plymouth, CA Is Here: http://csspulling.com/files/Amador%20Flyer10.pdf

Plymouth is only 40 mi. from downtown Sacramento just before Jackson on Hwy 16

Hope to see some of you there.

I'll definitely make it to the ukiah pulls. I'd like to go to the lakeport pulls too, so we will see how things work out. I might not get to the Plymouth pulls...

no the diesel crowd is going to pull at plymouth... i cant make it. hopefully i can make a later date this year..

no the diesel crowd is going to pull at plymouth... i cant make it. hopefully i can make a later date this year..

not understanding your answer ???

was there a meeting or something and the diesel drivers said hell no we wont go? or does the fair not want us to pull there?

the fair isnt letting us pull there so plymouth is going on at the same time so everyone is pulling where we are wanted..

dang i wish i had more time so i could pull and get some practice in... well, she should be ready by september. might have to go watch at least.

josh you should be ready for ukia, on the 7th.. give you some more on your setup to work on for it.

Back