Source Automotive 05 Hits the Track

Coaltrain

Well Rip let me take the Source Automotive 05 out this past saturday to play and I ran a 10.875 @ 122.68 MPH Fuel only+ The TNT we decided to leave the spray @ home for now, can't wait to see what she can do with a big shot of nos but I am going to see what I can get out of her on just fuel before we throw the squeeze back on. Thanks to Rip,Robert, Jerry and the rest of the Source Auto crew for getting it ready to run. Also Thanks Bob That is one sweet Smarty

Wow, that's haulin the mail! That thing is gonna seriously boogy with some spray! :D

Bill,
Was that at PIR or at Woodburn? Are you going to either place this weekend? I plan to take my Vega out to PIR test n tune Friday night (assuming I solve the mystery electrical gremlins), then to Woodburn on Sat & Sun.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

gonna hit both I hope would like to get some more t&t done before hitting any eliminations but should be at pir fri night.

As for Details 05 std cab 4x4, lots of testing going on added more air than last year Rip has not given me the ok to drop any specifics, but lowered compression,big stixs,big turbos and on sweet Smarty TNT. I can say it took and mp8 and smarty to reach 10.91 last year. Also still trying to find the right tires to help me hook it up Because I think she has a lot more than 10.87 in her @ this time

Back