Source Automotive 5" intake pipe

Jakey's'01H.O.

Powdercoated grey, 5". Source price is 255 with boot, clamp, and filter.. Will come with 5" boot and 1 clamp, have a used filter too. Looking for 190 shipped. Text for pics -jake 307.696.5537

Last edited:
all you do is post for sale threads. get the fukk outta here with that

Thats cause i have stuff for sale. I think thats what classifieds are for? Maybe a moderator will straighten you out

Last edited:
No a moderator is going to kick your dumbchit self off of our forum

Joining and posting a bunch of for sale adds is frowned upon. It's the concept of using the site as a craigslist and not contributing.
That is all.

And looking through todays posts to see if i can contribute knowledge, i do almost daily. So im frowned upon to attempt to sell some stuff to fellow cummins owners? I guess now im really confused, as ive never scammed anyone

And looking through todays posts to see if i can contribute knowledge, i do almost daily.

looking through all your old posts, 99% of them are in the classified section.

as others have stated, joining this forum just to sell parts is frowned upon. have something positive, beneficial, and informative to add to the forum.

I just stated why individuals were somewhat cross with you.

An individual. And not the only reason i joined this site. So someome jumps my posts and im being talked down upon? I have yet to do anything "wrong" per site rules guys

An individual. And not the only reason i joined this site. So someome jumps my posts and im being talked down upon? I have yet to do anything "wrong" per site rules guys

Site rules and Craigslist are 2 different things, how about u contribute something worth reading and we will talk. CompD ain't like most forums, read up you were treated very nicely keep it up and that will change.

Here I'll see if he can help me. Hey Jakey are you ever able to get ahold of mmonster Mike? It would help me out a ton if you were able too.

I dont talk to mike daily but yes sir i have. Hes buying up machine shops lol and making some ridiculously turboed sema(i think or a customers) truck. I was speaking with him about side dual fed injectors

Hes also gonna fabricate his own billet engine blocks due to haisley or scheid cracking their blocks while they run mikes billet rods

Do you might have a cell number you can pm me or another number you may have? He has had my pump for more than 3 years and ive only have talked to him a couple time in that time span.

Back