South Bend Iron Giant #4200,1-3/8 Input and hydraulics

Highfinance97

Garofalo Enterprises
I am selling this for a friend, he tried on ebay and had no bites.
I myself will be at the next few NADM sled pulls and will bring the clutch if need be.

Zip code 18411 Clarks summit

This is a DODGE South Bend Iron Giant II clutch kit, Hydraulic upgrade, and 1 3/8" Input shaft for a NV-4500.... This means it is a dual solid disk, 12 Feramic button per side of disk, and a 4,200 lb Plate load. this clutch has decent street manners as well as handling almost any kind of power and pulling you can throw at it. I had purchased the clutch kit, hydraulic upgrade, and larger 1 3/8" input shaft with plans to install in a truck I was building. I have recently purchased another truck with an automatic and have no use for the clutch any longer. The clutch kit includes Bronze Inlayed flywheel (with pilot bearing), two feramic disks (12 Buttons Per Side), intermediate plate, pressure plate, throwout bearing, and new clutch fork. The Hydraulic upgrade is for a 94-97 Dodge with old top loader trans case ONLY!!! It includes Clutch Master, Slave, and hose. The clutch will fit all dodge pickups with a cummins from 1994-current with an NV-4500 or NV-5600 Transmission. The Input shaft fits NV-4500 5 speed Transmissions from 1994-2005 ONLY!!................ PRICE INCLUDES ALL THREE ITEMS

$2500.00

Attachments

• Iron Giant 008.jpg
    Iron Giant 008.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Iron Giant 009.jpg
    Iron Giant 009.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 38
  • Iron Giant 010.jpg
    Iron Giant 010.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Iron Giant 012.jpg
    Iron Giant 012.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Iron Giant 011.jpg
    Iron Giant 011.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 33
Dude, no need to take a loss. Give me a call and I will give you a full refund on the parts. You cover the shipping though. :)

Peter

wish i had the money dude, my 3850 is gonna go soon and its gonna cost almost as much as a new one for the rebuild into an iron giant, and id rather be able to do the swap in one day.

Thats why Southbend is the only brand clutch I will sell.

Thats why Southbend is the only brand clutch I will sell.

And why it's the only brand clutch I will buy too...come to think of it, got an OFE to install tonight:D

Way to continue the excellent service Peter!
Chris

Thanks guys. I am sure it won't sit around too long.

getblown5.9, and for you, We can send you one already done and you can make the swap in a day. All you will need to do is send the old one back as a core.

Peter

:clap::clap::clap::clap: TOP CUSTOMER CARE RIGHT THERE!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks guys. I am sure it won't sit around too long.

getblown5.9, and for you, We can send you one already done and you can make the swap in a day. All you will need to do is send the old one back as a core.

Peter

awesome peter, i didnt think you did that, and my major concern was tying up my buddy's lift for a week or more.

Talk about GREAT customer service, thats why I went with SBC for mine.

Yep, I'd have to agree on that with South Bend on customer service and quality parts!

They rated my ConFE for a 550hp and 1100#'s.. it's taking 1266 and doesn't even flinch, that's at 60,000 miles!

:clap::clap::clap:

Back