South East Truckin Nationals - May 3rd

Sure wish NHRDA would increase the entry fees at least for Super Diesel, make it the same as Superstreet and same payout as well. Can almost always get a full field + in super diesel.

Couldnt agree more. I think Top Diesel, Pro Stock entry should be $150, Pro Street and Super Street should be $100, Super Diesel should be $75 and I think sportsman should be left at $20.

I know for me personally $50 or $75 dollar difference isnt going to make or break us after traveling 800-2000 miles to get to the track we spend many times the price difference in diesel cost.

Would not mind paying a higher entry fee to possibly have a chance at a higher payout

Say you have a 32 truck field.

Currently:

$20/tech card x 32 trucks = $640
Current payout is a total of $1050.
$1050-640= $410 NHRDA/Sponsor contribution

Hypothetically:

$100/tech card x 32 trucks = $3200.
Add the other $400 contribution from above = $3600

Winner:$2000
R/Up:$1000
Semi:$300

or

Winner:$2500
R/Up:$750
Semi:$175

Have a Sponsor or 2 or 3 kick in $1900,

Winner:$3500
R/Up:$1500
Semi:$250

This would only work with a 32 truck field. Less than 32 trucks prorate the purse. I would think that if you had to have a minimum of 16 trucks registered online 1 week before the event or you revert to the old entry fee and purse you would be fair to everyone.

If this happens, I will strap on a 300 shot and take my chances.

I just don't see the problem if the racers are willing to do it. Not sure you would get 32 trucks but most all the races we have now have more than 16. I'd much rather race for a chance at say $1500 to the winner and pay more for the entry fee than the way it is now. The preentry fee thing is not a good idea, way too confusing. Just up the entry fees and and prorate depending on the number that show up.

Please tell me next year this event will be back to sgmp in Cecil I had things to do Saturday and didn't make it til 5ish but I made it for the sled pulls I hope it returns next year if someone knows please post and let me know thanks in advance

Please tell me next year this event will be back to sgmp in Cecil I had things to do Saturday and didn't make it til 5ish but I made it for the sled pulls I hope it returns next year if someone knows please post and let me know thanks in advance

Go to the NHRDA website and watch the whole thing on Diesel TV. Randy announced that NHRDA will be back next year.

Back