Southbend DD 3250 question.

stackx2

I just got my clutch in the mail today and it came with an nv4500 clutch fork instead of the getrag clutch fork. I know that with the NV 4500 you must remove the washer under the pivot ball for clearance issues, so my question is can I use my stock clutch fork or is there something special I have to do to make this work in my getrag?

Now that is customer service Peter. Nothing but the best from South Bend.

I love my 3250, I just hope I dont outgrow it. It held 899.3hp on the dyno, but when I had it out last I saw some signs of it slipping.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Yes great service!!!! Was your problem with the transmission what we thought it was Jeremy?

To tell you the truth I haven't even taken it apart yet. I did swap out pumps and injectors though. 12mm with some honed out 185's. Should be good for 400hp or so. I still need to bleed everything and foe it back up.

My truck has been down for a month. I Dropped the tranny last week now I'm waiting on a new throw out bearing from peter. It'll be nice to have my truck back. I am also going to pick up an ht3b from shiftycapone sometime next week. And will be able to Fabricate my new twins setup. Can't wait!:D

Yeah mine has been down for over a year so I think I have ya beat in that category.
I hope to have it up and running soon, but if its not one thing its another.

You will love the 3B when you get it installed. Thats what I have ran since Ponci built my twins. It might be a dinosaur, but it definitely works.

You have to break them in. Its ok if it slips a little bit. It will seat and then it will be fine.

Ah!!! You don't know how that made me feel just now! Lol. That's a huge relief!

DAEFB325-7FED-41DF-BD9D-31B0AB1007DD-2338-00000AFE50E3203A_zps508a4d54.jpg

1st geeeeeeeeaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr! 2nd geeeeeeeaaaaaaarrrrrrr!

Well I'm glad it worked out for you. Call any time you need a warm blooded transmission jack, with a sarcastic mouth.

Back