Spring Dyno Day in Ohio

if your truck weighs about 7000 you should be close to 600 or more as of last night.. 108 traps

Last edited:
The last time I was on this same dyno it said I was making 380hp and 750ft-lbs. That was with JL 240's (7x12), 66/71/14, and quad adrenaline.
I barely broke 500 with a boost leak thanks to screwing around on the way down there last time and blowing an O ring.:bang

hmmmm,well i mean your trap and weight kinda say over 600..so idk have to find out, i got my bumper beat back alittle so I can kinda turn and I will be there...

I barely broke 500 with a boost leak thanks to screwing around on the way down there last time and blowing an O ring.:bang

Then I think you need to redeem yourself tomorrow. That was a pretty piss poor performance last time. :poke:

Using this calculator>>>>Horsepower Calculator from 1/4 mile ET and Trap Speed - DragTimes.com And my times from last night, I get the numbers below.

1/4 mile time: 11.95

Trap Speed: 113

Weight of vehicle
with driver (pounds): 6650

Horsepower @ flywheel = 759.54 HP

Last edited:
without spray? what did you dyno without spray and with last time joel.. im hoping for somewhere in the 7's...lol

There was a OBS Ford that put down 466hp with only 30 psi of boost and 1 leaking injector ( He found the injector on teardown for a "rebuild"). Better step it up before he gets it fixed:poke::poke::poke:

I'm coming...the old 95 is gonna see if she can lay down some decent numbers...if she beats a Ford or two, I'll be happy :evil

Chris

I'm coming...the old 95 is gonna see if she can lay down some decent numbers...if she beats a Ford or two, I'll be happy :evil

Chris

I left around noon, so I guess I missed ya. It was fun!

My numbers were 653 hp and 1412 ft-lbs.

boo this man..lol

647..990tq.. truck didnt seem to like the 1.10 housing swaping out tam.. then recalling you out kyle...haha

boo this man..lol

647..990tq.. truck didnt seem to like the 1.10 housing swaping out tam.. then recalling you out kyle...haha

You have a lot more fuel than me!

Anyone else show up, and put down good numbers after I left?

Joel's truck runs good. He proved that Thursday night at Kil-Kare with his 11.9x pass.

boo this man..lol

I figure with the right turbo and switching over to some reasonably sized street/strip tires you should be DEEP in the 11s and well over 7 bills! I'd call and talk to E.D. and see what they'd recommend for air. For my mods, everything was taken into consideration and Chris hit the nail on the head when he built my S468. :Cheer:

right... imma switch these housings and rehit the dyno prob next weekend, if I get no result then i will prob say screw this turbo, it seems like a odd ball charger..lol

Back