Stack Covers. Any Interest?

silverram323

My Dad made me a stack cover and someone else seen it and wanted one so i thought i would ask around to see if there is any interest in them. What would you pay for a high quality stack cover? He Has been doing upholstery for 33 yrs, so sewing is not new to him, These look and fit nice. It also has a loop for installing and a bungee cord for the guys that tow but i don't think it will come off anyways.

This is a 5" cover, if there is interest we could do 6" or even 8". Custom is always a option.

P9090018.jpg

P9090017.jpg

P9090015.jpg

P9090016.jpg

P9090020.jpg

P9090021.jpg

I need to find a 6" stack to get a measurement. Price is unknown right now, What do you think its worth to have a high quality cover?

My mom made me some miter cut caps out of high temp vinyl awhile back for when I had the 5" and the 6" I have on there now. Only thing that kept me from trying to sell them on here was the site rules...

It would take a lot of stack caps to cover the cost of a sponsorship on here. Considering two site sponsors on here already sell stack caps, I am unsure how long this thread will fly.

I would ban you but sometimes you have to look at things from a different perspective. :hehe:

When I had stacks I made a very similar set. Figuring them out is a PITA, but once you have a sample it is fairly easy.

StackCovers005.jpg

StackCovers006.jpg

*NOTE* I DO NOT sell these, nor will I, do not ask.

Back