Stack Kit for 04 dodge?

Ghost Rider72

Was wondering about getting the turbo back stacks for my 04. Does it really matter if I take the cat off, as far as causing codes/issues or performance? Does leaving the cat on hamper performance at all?

Was wondering about getting the turbo back stacks for my 04. Does it really matter if I take the cat off, as far as causing codes/issues or performance? Does leaving the cat on hamper performance at all?

if your truck is a true 04, it shouldnt have a cat on it, they didnt put them on the 03 early 04 models, as far as codes you will be fine, your truck doesnt have any electronics tied into the exhaust, and our trucks dont require back pressure, however they will sometimes have a little more go from way down in the low end, not enough to affect the difference you will gain, by adding a programmer, box, etc...

our trucks dont require back pressure, however they will sometimes have a little more go from way down in the low end, not enough to affect the difference you will gain, by adding a programmer, box, etc...

a little more go, difference I'll gain?
Mine is a 04.5 actually, sorry....

My early 04 came with a cat. It's a Cali 235hp. (was a 235hp)(Had a cat) lol

Back