Stackin Progarmer,Injectors,Turbo,on a stock H.O. VP44 pump? HELP!

cummins01dw

Bad Grammer man lol
I have a 01 Dodge 2500 6speed, Edge Juice hot unlock 6in exhaust. I was thinking of stacking with a Quadzilla 180hp programer, either 150 or 200hp injectors, water methanol injection, and a turbo. I want at least 600hp on the ground streatable dont know exactly what I need to pull this off. Please help! Is 200hp injector to hot for the street expecialy with stacking progamer will the programer work together lol. Looking for advice

you should be ok with that setup but your not gonna make 600 horse. its gonna take all that and a nice set of twins to make 600 on a stock vp. at least a 200-250 injector. with everything in my sig i made 555hp and 1054 ft/lbs

The HO pump doesnt respond well to electronics, the TST comp IIRC adds 80hp and 320 lbft, as opposed to 180hp/420. That bein said your best bet will be with some good injectors. JMO

Both those boxes do the same thing so stacking them is pointless.

Don't forget the clutch.

you should be ok with that setup but your not gonna make 600 horse. its gonna take all that and a nice set of twins to make 600 on a stock vp. at least a 200-250 injector. with everything in my sig i made 555hp and 1054 ft/lbs

It can be and has been done with a single 66 and an SO VP.

Ditch the juice and quad and throw a drag comp on there instead. Seems to still be the best box out there for power. Not to mention your going to need an SO VP. The HO runs out of steam around 500-550. Don't waste your money on a hrvp either. Won't gain you anything extra over an SO pump and you wont have to deal with that goofey lopey idle. And 6" exhaust is only for people with no taste or class. 4" will be plenty for 600hp. If you just have to have a big exhaust then no more than 5". You can't stack programmers and you wont need one with the drag comp.

Oh, and it would be wise to learn how to spell and use proper grammar. Just a heads up.

Thanks everyone for the help! Yeah Ive put in a 3600-6 SouthBend 750HP double disk clutch so Im good there but thanks for looking out! The info on the programmers thans I didnt know that I only new that some guys stack them and they dont go into detail when you try to find info. Im old school Im ust to P-pumps just fuel and advanced timing tring to make it in the electronics game lol. Seems to be a pain lol. Thanks for the info on injectors and suggestion on a set of twins. I was thinking maybe a set of BD's or just a special super B. Yeah the H.O. sucks lol. Just was undesided on a so hotrod or just P-pumpin it I work for Cummins Alt in Greensboro NC and used part are available. Sorry this was so long just wanted to thank everyone for the thoughts on the subject expecialy I need to thank BgBiDodge for his input I wasnt sure on the programmers for 1,2nd I know H.O. suck but just wanted to use what I got,3rd I already have 6in exhaust on the truck because I work on class 8 trucks and thats what I had available,4th drag comp is the same as the juice just with the juice its adjustable on the fly and I have monitors to watch my EGTs and things,5th I didnt know that I was in high school and needed a flippin spell check but munch! I just wanted some info not a grammer lesson beotch and if you fell the need to correct people look at your reply! Most of the people here dont use correct gramer we are here for thoughs and info not for a **** talkin little beotch like you. I write just so you get the jist of things. Oh by the way Mr. retard if I still had my 97 that I built a custom exhaust for so I could run a turbo off of an N-14 so it would spool correctly it would rip your junk in half Im new to the ISB for a retard like you thats what the VP44 24 valve is but muncher! You know there is only steers and quirs in Texas and you anit growin no horns!:shake: So thats your heads up!!!! BgBiDodge! Thats enof **** talking to that dumb beotch!!! Thanks everyone for there thought on the subject! Oh I was thinking about advancing the timing at the fuel pump gear like I did my 12V anythoughts anyone with out trash take life is to short for it!

Last edited:
I got about half way through that post and said forget it. It was way to hard to read...

You can't advance the timing that way with a VP, timing can only be advanced electronically. Which your Edge is already doing, so your good there.

Quit trash talking and use proper grammer and spelling, or you won't get much help around here.

LOL ...... Like said before, Why can't they fence CF in and keep these F-Tards over there?

VP44 Timing

You can't advance the timing that way with a VP, timing can only be advanced electronically. Which your Edge is already doing, so your good there.

Quit trash talking and use proper grammer and spelling, or you won't get much help around here.

Timing on the VP44 is read off of engine r.p.m. and engine load. It is preset to those paramaters so you can advance it at the gear a tooth so it gives you 5 degrees off the bat then th VP44 picks up the preset to add that much more. I've done it several times at work and didnt make a 368 code witch is pump timing code. It made a considerable differance on the dyno at work. It made the smoke clean up alot.

This is gonna get exciting!
For someone who works at Cummins you don't know Sh!t about a VP44?

Like i said earlier most of my back ground is in P-pump! Tring something new and you can advance it at the gear it is preset for rpm and load it moves the cam plate in the pump so if its advanced at the gear its that much more Ive done it and made a real differance on our dyno at work!

Thanks everyone for the help! Yeah Ive put in a 3600-6 SouthBend 750HP double disk clutch so Im good there but thanks for looking out! The info on the programmers thans I didnt know that I only new that some guys stack them and they dont go into detail when you try to find info. Im old school Im ust to P-pumps just fuel and advanced timing tring to make it in the electronics game lol. Seems to be a pain lol. Thanks for the info on injectors and suggestion on a set of twins. I was thinking maybe a set of BD's or just a special super B. Yeah the H.O. sucks lol. Just was undesided on a so hotrod or just P-pumpin it I work for Cummins Alt in Greensboro NC and used part are available. Sorry this was so long just wanted to thank everyone for the thoughts on the subject expecialy I need to thank BgBiDodge for his input I wasnt sure on the programmers for 1,2nd I know H.O. suck but just wanted to use what I got,3rd I already have 6in exhaust on the truck because I work on class 8 trucks and thats what I had available,4th drag comp is the same as the juice just with the juice its adjustable on the fly and I have monitors to watch my EGTs and things,5th I didnt know that I was in high school and needed a flippin spell check but munch! I just wanted some info not a grammer lesson beotch and if you fell the need to correct people look at your reply! Most of the people here dont use correct gramer we are here for thoughs and info not for a **** talkin little beotch like you. I write just so you get the jist of things. Oh by the way Mr. retard if I still had my 97 that I built a custom exhaust for so I could run a turbo off of an N-14 so it would spool correctly it would rip your junk in half Im new to the ISB for a retard like you thats what the VP44 24 valve is but muncher! You know there is only steers and quirs in Texas and you anit growin no horns!:shake: So thats your heads up!!!! BgBiDodge! Thats enof **** talking to that dumb beotch!!! Thanks everyone for there thought on the subject! Oh I was thinking about advancing the timing at the fuel pump gear like I did my 12V anythoughts anyone with out trash take life is to short for it!

LOL ladies and gentlemen I'm proud to introduce our newest compd douche bag. He's off to a great start but I think holmesfairy still has the lead.

Keep thinking what you want dumb dumb. I know the VP better than you ever will.

LOL ladies and gentlemen I'm proud to introduce our newest compd douche bag. He's off to a great start but I think holmesfairy still has the lead.

Keep thinking what you want dumb dumb. I know the VP better than you ever will.

Oh btw look close to some other treads Im not the only one that has done it and I know that 37 Cummins mechanic know more than you! I was just wanting other thoughts on the subject. I saw 257hp at the wheels when it was all stock witch if you pull more than 80% of the rating and its stock you are doing somethin. So I guess we are wrong and the tread I found to day is wrong and youare so right and im a dumb dumb look in the mirror lol.

LOL ...... Like said before, Why can't they fence CF in and keep these F-Tards over there?

I wouldnt say that because I was on the CF before i found this kick a$$ site of CompD and Ill tell you guys that I have learned alot from this site and im learning something new everyday.

(In my best stewie voice) LOL Oh my God its like he's f'in 5. LOL

If you wanna talk **** at least make it comprehensible.

And wtf do 37 other Cummins mechanics have to do with this? They aren't in here trying to be an internet badass writing sentences like a 5yr old.

(In my best stewie voice) LOL Oh my God its like he's f'in 5. LOL

If you wanna talk **** at least make it comprehensible.

And wtf do 37 other Cummins mechanics have to do with this? They aren't in here trying to be an internet badass writing sentences like a 5yr old.

Well unless you turn wrenchs for a living on Cummins. I guess 37 of use are wrong and other people on this site! I just found just to show you that other people have done it and you say im 5 lol, so you go home and play with your steers you quir from Texas lol. Im not fedding into your child like actions this is the last time that I talk to you because even your title says who you are lol! Sh%t talker thats all you are that you cant back up lol. Oh btw I may not use proper grammer im not is school, you need to go to school on some Cummins retard! You dont know what you are talking about and my grammer is all you can talk crap about its ok little girl your mommy titt is waiting for you.

Last edited:
There is a story behind his title. And mine.

If you're smart you'll shut up and read here a while and learn some basic grammar and sentence/paragraph structure before posting again.

I expect to see another dimwitted reply real soon.

Back