stacking mods and tuners ?????

Dozer5478

does anyone out know which stack better. i have been trying to educate myself on stacking tuners, modules and programers. I friend told me you can stack all three. The question is finding which ones are best for my rig. So i ask everyone. which one??? :bang :ft:

DOZER5478
2003 ram 2500 3rd gen

we need more info of your rig what fuel pump your running what guages do you have, what intake and exhuast.

i am still stock. just trying to plans things. first thing is the transmission from goerend, i guess i can extend my question, what is a good daily driver setup.

a guy i know runs a triple stack of tuners etc. which one i don't know. fass pump and 100Lbs injectors and says he's put 525HP at the rear tires on a stock charger and a cold air intake.

What forrest said... plus add a pressure box like mp-8, power puck or Dr. P and you have your "triple stack" and you don't have to go to wendy's to get it...

Without side tracking the post too much, why does everybody run another pressure box when running either the smarty TNT or the TST? Don't both have the ability to add pressure as well?

No need for the MP8 with the later TST you can use it to adjust RP

I run the smarty tnt/r and TST w/ adj. timing. When drag racing i run a Dr.p pressure box to keep the rail pressure up. To me the Dr P does a much better job of controlling rail pressure during racing than the smarty or TST.

and idea why tonight when i was running BDTD crazy larry 2.4.d and i plugged in my Quad XZT 65 horse module the truck ran fine and didn't throw any code but the brake light and ABS light came on the dash. unplugged it and it went away? Any ideas?

You need guages with all this turning have fun just dont blow your truck up, that will just ruin your day

you talking to me? If so i have an MPD that does EGT, Boost, and Rail Pressure.

Back