Stacking question

Dmax-Dualie

green behind the ears
Just wondering what would be something that would work good stacking it with an EDGE tuner. Nothing crazy but just to get a tad more. As for right now i have a guy that tunes it for me using EFI live but i like the aspect of the EDGE moniter.

Used to have an attitude on a F-150 i owned before this truck and i liked what all you could do with it.

So what's wrong with running EFILive and using the monitor too ? I would just do that.
You can use something like the TSPerformance MPD monitor, EDGE CTS, or Banks IQ, ect.

people say and edge and superchips stack well. I have no experience with it though. Go with efi and keep your edge set on zero. Use it for just monitor.

Thats one hell of an expensive monitor, i havnt bought the edge just yet. I also like the aspect of a can tune so to speak. Not saying the guy that tunes it for me isnt good just every now and then the engine will blip the throttle a tad and i dont like that.

the "blimp" that your refering to maybe the fuel presssure regulator going bad not your tune. But thats neither here nor there. Go with a PPE if you want a can tune

I am looking at those as well but again i like the monitor. and i dont want to spen 1k on an edge for the monitor and camera and then another 600 on a used PPE Hot+2 ET. <--thats the one id get if i went that way just because it has more to choose from if i felt like it.

i would just buy gagues for the truck and put a dsp 5 tune in the truck so u have 5 differnt tunes at the flip of a switch. remind your tuner to decrease timming because the edge adds time even when on 0

I have a e-power I would sell ya for 450 shiped it's the same as a PPE hot +2 when I first got it I used a edge juice with it just for gauges.

Hey sorry my reply took so long, i am not looking to buy anything right now but more or less was just asking questions. I thought about the DSP5 switch and using guages and a moniter.

Back