Status on my SDX 5.9L CR injectors

Mike Holmen

the Diesel dude
Hey guys hows things? Been phoning the shop for weeks now. Is there any hope of getting them soon. My two customers been asking about the status on them.

Thanks guys.

Good luck ! Been wating for over 3 weeks now on 12 valve injectors. The website said they had 43 onhand?
Later, Brian

I've been waiting abit longer than that, but as all of SDX stuff is top notch stuff. Hopefully (fingers crossed, the SDX crew Jamie and Weston can come through with the injectors).

Iv been waiting 3 months on comp dv's they said were in stock when i ordered them. Iv called and left messages several times but cant get any info. Good luck.

Last edited:
I've been waiting abit longer than that, but as all of SDX stuff is top notch stuff. Hopefully (fingers crossed, the SDX crew Jamie and Weston can come through with the injectors).

Weston is top notch, it's the sales side of it that is lacking. I felt bad after I sent my friends there a while ago, they waited forever for parts.

I would like to Thank the people who have contacted me for their patience, it's been very time consuming the last two weeks trying to get up to speed on what needs to be done and how to go about getting it taken care of. I will continue to do my best to help SDX in the near future considering I am 550 miles away.

My current SDX CR injectors were purchased and paid in full for in January 2012. I bought injectors from Weston three years ago for a 12V (paid for in full) and still haven't recieved them yet. Started in feel like they (SDX/Weston) have just took my money and ran off.

Hate to say, but at least Zach (Hamilton) came threw when I bought stuff from him.

Hate to say but I'm probably out $6K to these guys.*bdh*

Mike, I still have your nozzles and holders, I have never received information describing what is to be done. Check your inbox.

Mike, call me in the morning.

Others, please don't lay blame on Weston all delays lay solely on SDX. And with his generous help I am working night and day to get caught up.

Please contact me on my cell if you are unable to get through at the shop.
479-502-0221

Others, please don't lay blame on Weston all delays lay solely on SDX. And with his generous help I am working night and day to get caught up.

479-502-0221

It is great to see that you are that concerned with your customers that you encourage them to contact you via your personal phone. Customer service like that is rare in today's day and age. Keep up the good work.

Ryan

479-502-0221

Thanks Jamie. My ph# is 403-560-6967, just incase you want to contact me. I tried to call the shop today and just got the voice mail system. I'll call the cell # tomorrow. I'm looking forward to get this issue resolved and getting them into my customers hands.

Had lots of good success with your products in the past, looking forward to you guys getting things sorted out.:clap:

A fire needs to be lit under someones ass! Your losing business because it is almost impossible to get ahold of someone at the shop. I tried to get ahold of someone most of the day Friday. I gave up when no one returned my message by Friday night and ordered what I needed from somewhere else.

A fire needs to be lit under someones ass! Your losing business because it is almost impossible to get ahold of someone at the shop. I tried to get ahold of someone most of the day Friday. I gave up when no one returned my message by Friday night and ordered what I needed from somewhere else.

You did'nt happen to notice the thread a little further down "hold on future orders"?

I wasn't ordering injectors or anything they built in house. It was for something that was more than likely going to be drop shipped from the warehouse. Also when I was trying to order Friday I had no clue about the other thread.

Last edited:
My current SDX CR injectors were purchased and paid in full for in January 2012.
I ordered mine in November and didn't see them until February. Put them in and was wondering why I wasn't getting enough fuel. Finally pulled them and had them sent out to Exergy. Turns out they were 16% off between themselves and they were at the top end, 77 under what I ordered. (93 under from the bottom) Talk about getting phucked.

Back