Steele Guestbook

That's a sweet video, but it was WAYYYY cooler watching it LIVE! That thing sounded absolutely amazing!

I was there. It was awesome.

Scheid's going 6.93 blew me away. It was only a matter of time. I know that the instant those numbers were on the board, I saw about 30 cell phones come out and people were making calls or texting.

The three other vehicles that blew me away were, Darren Morrison's truck. I can't imagine how awesome he must feel finally getting that thing down the track. And right on the heels of banks too. I saw how much of a hard time he had in Bowling Green, and every time he came to the line, I was pullin for him. Congrats man.

Mecham and your Cedar City Diesel truck, that thing is downright dirty. I can't wait to see it again. You rocked it.

And Toolamn.... that little white truck, gives me the chills when you launch and it lifts. Holy Crap that's downright stupid awesome. It rocks!

Thanks to Tim and Phil, and all of the Comp D staff for making this just an awesome event and for having me sing.

NADM, you guys were great, as always. It was good to see Dieter, David, Gene, Ron, Chuck and Tracy, and David, your awesome wife Penny. You guys made it a blast!

And to my Stalker.... I know you're reading this. It was fabulous to meet you. I always needed a face to attach to that feeling of the raised hairs on my neck. And I'm not leaving the curtains open for you tonight. I'll be heading back to cali tomorrow morning, but you already knew that didn't you... because you're my stalker LOL :hehe:

Here are a few folks......

Attachments

• Copy of DSC00032 (Medium).JPG
    Copy of DSC00032 (Medium).JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 94
Me and a buddy made it up for Friday night test and tune, but sadly could not make it back for saturday.
Y'all post up more pics please.

Just got home, great event!

Looking forward to next year.

I was there, it was a good time. I'm looking forward to making another event soon.

just rolled in...the drive to and from sucks but it was worth it. awesome time racing and meeting the peeps are great too. looking forward to the next race!

Solo it was nice meetin you and Morse last night. That Waffle House hit the spot.

I was there, had a great time! I was the ass clown in the black PSN shirt......

Oh and angela, i want some more cookies..... UPS is fine. LOL

All I can say is that was a freakin blast!!!! :rockwoot: I needed to get away soo bad and this was just what the doctor ordered. My stomach is still sore from laughing at the stories that were told (some of them shouldnt have been) and so happy to be able to put a face with a name. I am still amazed at how nice everybody is, and willing help you out with what ever you need. Thanks to everybody for the kind words about the truck, and help on how to tune it. It makes us "little guys" feel great when the big hitters come over and give a hand at making our trucks run faster with what they had to learn the hard way.

And thanks for dinner and the burgers BTW..... :Cheer:

I was there. :D I think it's safe to say Daren's truck has a 7 in it pretty easily now. :rockwoot: That 8.1 was with a hic-cup off the line and letting off on the big end.

Awesome seeing old friends and meeting new ones as usual.

p.s. - Redfish, luckily I saw the UF shoe polish on my truck before I left. Did you happen to find my sticker yet? :evil

I WOULD LIKE TO THINK EVERYONE AT COMP-D AND THE NADM AND T/S FOR THE GREAT WEEKEND.
HAD A KILLER TIME GOOD PEOPLE AND GOOD FUN THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!!!
IT'S NICE TO PUT A FACE WITH A NAME TOO:rockwoot::woohoo:

diddo.

I WOULD LIKE TO THINK EVERYONE AT COMP-D AND THE NADM AND T/S FOR THE GREAT WEEKEND.
HAD A KILLER TIME GOOD PEOPLE AND GOOD FUN THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!!!
IT'S NICE TO PUT A FACE WITH A NAME TOO:rockwoot::woohoo:

had a great time,wish we could go to all of them.it was a little dangerous i almost got run over by a big wheel.the speed of those things was un godly and then the horrific crash,there was plastic scattered all over the track. i think theye air lifted the big guy to the local bar. a big thanks to our sponsors garrett turbos. bill hartzel.you'r the best. he gave away,like 60 turbos and bought us breakfast and dinner. what a guy. video of the good bad and ugly,comeing soon. also congrats to dan shied and the whole crew at sheid diesel on there record pass:rockwoot:

Last edited:
Back