Step Up! Quit Typing and Go Racing! Diesel Dragster for Sale

dieseldragster

First to the sevens....
We are selling the original car that we set the 8 second and 7 second records with. It is time to finish up our new car, and I need the cash and the room to get it done over the winter.

Details:
http://www.racingjunk.com/post/1272371/Cummins-Diesel-Dragster-Record-Setter.html

Give me a call, or drop me a line. THis car is ready to go, and will throw in spares and way more than you can imagine. The car is set up with a chevy motor plate, so you can keep the Cummins in it, or drop a Duramax in it (shudder).....

Scott Bentz
303-927-2233
scott.r.bentz@cummins.com

Whoever sent the email with questions,please re-send, as it got deleted, WHOOPS!

Good luck on the sale Scott. Will you have the new car at SEMA this year?

Still building the new car. Sounds like the never ending project, but after last year, we decided to go in a different direction on a few items. I will be at SEMA speaking in the diesel seminar, and working the FASS booth with Brad.

you sell it without the motor? More interested in putting a dmax in it.

Sent a PM but not sure it worked. doesn't show up in my sent PM file. I try an email.

Come-on Scott the only time it's got to run slower with a Dmax in it is when it lines up against your new car.

Ken

Might as well make it a Street truck, Drag Race truck, Sled pull truck and a DRAGSTER!

Well after sleeping on it for a few days and discussing it with my partners and them saying I'm crazy, (let alone the stock market being south of 9000) We decided to pass on building a dragster, for now. Need to get the other two running and then sell one of them before we jump into that. Damn, hope I live long enough:bang

Back