stock over s400?

BLT4SIN

anyone ever tried stock turbo w s400 as twins setup... i have an s400 laying around and was wondering the pros thought about this...its not a race truck just a good all around toy... wanting more power without breaking the bank because it is just a toy

S400 is just the frame size. We need to know more about the turbo. Inducer size, exhaust housing size, and exhaust wheel size.

IE: 75/83/1.10

thats the thing not entirely sure as i havent received it yet but it is brand new in the box and well< was less then the shipping on a new turbo... so any help or info would vbe appreciatted... not to turbo savy

When you get it, look for some info on it or ask the person you got it from. Or just pull the compressor and exhaust housings and measure the wheels with a set of calipers.

the only info i have is that they are borg warner #169012. hes very clear that it is an s400 brand new t6 still in plastic w build tag

Like stated before there is tons of different S400's. That is just the frame size.

says mod/s400s010 s/n c2105 225.........thats the build tag on turbo.....basically $200 is what i got it for so im not going to turn it down down either way..

the only info i have is that they are borg warner #169012. hes very clear that it is an s400 brand new t6 still in plastic w build tag

If you can't find info from the tag you'll have to take it apart and measure.

i just have no clue where to find this info. whatever it turns out being im running it lol

I had that same turbo it is a 63.5x91.4 on the compressor side and 83x74 on the exhaust side with a 1.10 t6 exhaust housing.

dam... ya thats what it is just measured it....... mind me asking why it wont work for twins or how did it run at all lol

s475/83/.90 what you think about that as twins... im going for good spool on a dd...

Back