street/drag truck

Cummins Express

1978 lil red express truck. 94 cummins 12 valve.
cummins marine pistions cut .050
hx40 /ht3b
ddp stage 4 injectors
o-ringed head
suncost converter
dana 60 with strange spool and moser axles,4:10 gear anda set 3:55 gear

best time of 10.85 consistance 11.0's

oct20race.jpg

index

$24,000

Yahoo!

Last edited:
Wow is right. Good luck with the sale. Hopefully it goes to someone who keeps racing it.

Dang George...hate to see that thing go.

Hope the sale goes well, that's a nice truck!!! And a runner with a LOT of potential!
Chris

thanks guys that was my thought I don't have time for it right know figured some one else might have more time George

I hate to see it go George! How's the new job treating ya?

For anybody that has never seen this truck in person, it's a work of art. I've watched George build it, and race it for the last 6 years, and been rather envious.

I hate to see you sell it, just wish I had some extra $$ laying around.

Dang George!!

Sure wish I had extra coins (whatever that is).

I know whatcha mean about no time too:what:.

I've got a long way to go with the new project of mine. Still need you to finish the tig weldin on the funny car cage update and I guess I hafta learn how to work with fiberglass. Hehehe

Best of luck George.
Talk to ya soon my friend,
Cousin Billy

Gorge
I hate to see you sell it. It is a great truck with allot of potential it is fast right now and very streetable but as light as it is could be a 9 sec truck very easily I think you told me one time that it is only 4200 or 4400 # It will make someone a great racer. Good luck with the sale ! I wish I could swing it.

Dang...I love his truck..If I only had hit this week extra cash...Come on Lotto ticket !

George, sorry to see that your selling your truck.

For anyone thats interested in this you will be hard pressed to find a better daily driver/ strip toy anywhere.

Back