Stroker gt55 duramax on the street video

that must in the 2012 catalog cause its not offered in my 2011 catalog just the 93.xxmm and the 103.xxmm are.

An easily aquired Garrett catalog doesn't have everything that is available. Your sources are wrong.

It was interesting to see all the GT 55 setups at Ennis. The set I use on White out is a little smaller, 4094 over a 5533. I have it gated down, on the 11.90 setup it makes 60 lbs of boost and 60 lbs of drive pressure and ETG's stay in the 1100 range. If I turn it up, the boost and drive pressure follow within 10psi and EGT hit 1300 through the traps. Great setup thanks to Nathan at MPI for the compounds and Idaho Rob at ATP for the tuning.

An easily aquired Garrett catalog doesn't have everything that is available. Your sources are wrong.

Wow I wasnt aware that a/the company garrett by honeywell was wrong when they printed the 2011 civilvan catalog guess the editor and the intire corporation was wrong to huh? :what:

Wow I wasnt aware that a/the company garrett by honeywell was wrong when they printed the 2011 civilvan catalog guess the editor and the intire corporation was wrong to huh? :what:

What you missed was the several other sources and applications for GT55's.

LOL Wow duramax2006 there are many more options than in the catalog you got. Don't get your panties in a wad over the truth, be happy there are more options out there.

Back