STS turbo systems

BigPSD

http://www.ststurbo.com/

Why wouldnt this work on a diesel? I know piping for them would be a b*tch but im pretty sure someone could put something together, if not twins towards the middle of the truck or 1 turbo in stock location and one down stream...the only probs would be piping and maybe lag?

:thankyou2:

Wow I was thinking the same thing just the other day. I think the lag would be bad for a daily driver. Couldn't you even run three turbos? Stock one with twins under the truck. Crazy... just crazy...:pop:

Their systems work pretty well really.

WAY spendy but they have put allot of R&D into it.
If you either JET-HOT coat or wrap the pipe going to the turbine it really shouldn't be to bad.

I'm thinking of doing the same thing on my crawler.

Hy 35 on a 4.0 ltr engine. If I can get the intake plumbing figured out it should be fun.

dan

i cant wait til they bring a kit out for the new z06...plus i think they sound awesome!!!

come on big power guys...why cant we do this?

I've been thinking the exact same thing! keep the stock turbo in the stock place, but put a second turbo under the truck like were the cat is and then pipe that turbo into the other one! would that work? i want to know cause i want to do it soooooo bad!

BigPSD said:
i cant wait til they bring a kit out for the new z06...plus i think they sound awesome!!!

come on big power guys...why cant we do this?

i personally thing the sts's are cheasy.... the concept just isnt all that greatim no opinion.... i would much rather have a procharger on a new zo6 than an sts kit...

I think someone tried this on a duramax a long time ago. Never really worked out. I saw it on thedieselplace.com

Frans96ss said:
i personally thing the sts's are cheasy.... the concept just isnt all that greatim no opinion.... i would much rather have a procharger on a new zo6 than an sts kit...
Prochagers are sweet systems, but nothing like hearing a cpl twins sing all day:cheer:

Back