Stuckey 8.91 @ 148

Shows what a good hookin' track can do!! Congrats Team Green...they deserve it!!

DAMN..that is nothing short of amazing!!! Congratulations to Team Green, you guys have certainly earned it!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Congrats guys! That is a cool spot to do it ON TV!:clap:

Congratulations team green that was an awesome pass and what a way to do it. I knew if it was possible that track was the place it was a badass surface. We had a major explosion we threw the head of an exhaust valve 150 to 200 feet behind me and went threw a speed sign like a bullet thank God nobody was in the way the speed Guy said they were going to put it in the hall of fame if I didn't want it I said no I don't.

Last edited:
Well I think its cause of the AirDog sticker!:rockwoot:

That's it, I'm putting (more) suncoast stickers on my truck along with some CompD and AirDog stickers, adding a chunchit valve or three and I should run 8's no problem right!? :bow:

CONGRATS AGAIN TEAM GREEN:cheer:

Isn't there always:Cheer:

AWESOME JOB Team Green!! Hopefully some video shows up sometime!

Chris

Well I believe it was very minimal on smoke as well which is what we discussed earlier in the day. Goes to show you what good tuning and setting up a truck correctly does. That truck is more streetable than most and is out there running 8's now!

Do they still take it on errands every now and then?? I know I've seen pictures of it driving on the street a while back

BTW, I wasn't trying to be a jackass or anything, but every record post ever created has had "there's more in it" somewhere in it...it was a joke!
Chris

I think a pic of it in a fastfood drivethru would make a good avatar

Thats awesome, cant wait to see it on TV!

Back