stucky's truck

Rich Buckley

Opie shaft twister
what's up with the stucky's truck? two big booms, two turbos blown apart. an then it runs a 10.24et. that motor must have some big bad a$$ parts in it to hold up to that.

they must have a set of billet rods and a billet crank in that thing to hold up to that.

I heard it was stock too..but they were expecting it to blow at suncoast open house a few months back..

it held up to 3 runs..they made everyone move away from the dyno..incase parts went flyin'..lol

It is not a trick as some would think...... Nitrous is just very loud at times.

I've had a bang back fire like that too a few times and nothing hurt but push rods, saw one were the boost tell tale was at 70+ but no turbo issue. Maybe not for them but usually a back fire is N2O too soon, or too much too soon.

Jim

It's that chunchit valve! It keeps it from damaging the engine every time.

Damnit Eric... Now you are just giving away secrets.... LOL

Jim Fulmer said:
I've had a bang back fire like that too a few times and nothing hurt but push rods, saw one were the boost tell tale was at 70+ but no turbo issue. Maybe not for them but usually a back fire is N2O too soon, or too much too soon.

Jim

I think that Phillip wasn't holding his mouth right. Or maybe he put his sandwich down during those backfire runs and the truck freaked out form a good light LOL

BigDodge said:
what's up with the stucky's truck? two big booms, two turbos blown apart. an then it runs a 10.24et. that motor must have some big bad a$$ parts in it to hold up to that.

When you build a $100,000.00 motor you can expect it to hold up to that type of abuse.

Dennis

$100,000 on a motor and it will take all the bangs they throw at it. that is money well spend.

Dennis Perry said:
When you build a $100,000.00 motor you can expect it to hold up to that type of abuse.

Dennis
competing for 2k a race sounds like nitrous won't fix stupid
*nx* *bdh*

Y'all seen the vid of Imelmo's nitrous backfire in Colorado last year?
You would swear he blew the motor in 1/2....but it fired up...raced more and drove back to Louisiana under it's own power....racing cars on the way home too.

quarterman said:
competing for 2k a race sounds like nitrous won't fix stupid
*nx* *bdh*

Quarterman,

You are surely not calling Stuckey Stupid are you? Remember he is the 2006 DHRA ProStreet Champ:what:

Dennis

Bye Now said:
Quarterman,

You are surely not calling Stuckey Stupid are you? Remember he is the 2006 DHRA ProStreet Champ:what:

Dennis

dennis if the shoe fits wear it!
:banghead:
unhook the bottle then see whose champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bow: *nx*

Last edited:
AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh....I see we have one of those "drugs are cheating" fellers on board.
Last I heard...drag racing was about who crosses the line first. Aparently Stuckey did that a LOT last year....
Either get you some drugs...or peck away at your keyboard griping about those who did....because if you had enough on fuel only...I guess you'd have the trophy.

Back