Sturgis, KY 6-26-10 video

Thanks for the vids Doug glad to have you come pull sorry about the way the fair board did things. Maybe next time i wont bust the rear end.

doug you got the videos from butler matt jones truck was rolling till that ic boot blew i would like to see it on video

that video is the best so far to show me what everyone was saying with my tires not even turing the last 30 or 40ft guess the evidence in the tranny pan was right about my clutches being shot haha! Thanks for the video!

Uploading the pull now I will have to go back and do the first hook for both later probally wensday. You guys going to Newton on thursday.

i cant believe how good blair's truck runs for it still being a VP truck! i like it!

Blairs truck runs darn good. John changed the injectors in it that day. We pull with them alot here local

Not sure what size they have in it. Just know that on the phone John said he was changing them before pulls saterday.

they're prolly like a 6x20.:bang.....although it didnt seem like it smoked as much.

Back