Sturgis,KY

Fine Finish

Does anyone know if they are having the indoor pull in stugis, ky this year. I think its like the last weekend in March

From what i know they will be having it in march, im trying to get my truck done and try it out there for my frist pull of the year beens it about 20 mins from my house, i'll call my buddys for him to ask his wife her dad is on the fair board that puts the pull on.

Let us know Jordan. Sturgis is a very good pull. I missed last year because my truck was'nt finished, WE WILL BE READY THIS YEAR !!!! Can't wait YEE HAA

I talked to my buddies wife last nite and her dad that on the board said he thinks there going to have it and it will be at the end of march like always. They havnt set a date in stone yet to have it I will give more info when i find more out.

I'm interested too. Where do I find the rules for this? Also I'm pretty sure there is also a pull in Eaton, Ohio in March as well inside.

2.6 charger, in spray of any kind, depends on hanging weights in past you could hang em one time in the next you couldnt.

I will only pull if I have a Drivelines Sponsor. LOL 2 years ago, a snapped pinion set me back alot. It was a terrible pull that year.

There has been no charger rule unless you are saying they are going to try for one this year. They didnt even open the hood on the trucks I the past couple of years.

Yea. As far as I remember there was never a charger rule. Hey travis, I thought the pull was pretty good a couple years ago, just sucked in your case and several others for that matter.:hehe: A lot of broken trucks that year.

Ok. We wasnt there last year and I remember the year before didnt have a limit. Sucks about the hanging weight also. Do they allow reducers?

Dont know a date for sure yet but its lookin like its gonna be the second weekend in march. I'll post the date up as soon i find out.

Dont know a date for sure yet but its lookin like its gonna be the second weekend in march. I'll post the date up as soon i find out.

look who finally chimed in, how you doing BABYBUTTS!!! Im waiting on a phone call from Lindsay Dad thats on the fair board.

Back