Subman hates ether, fans and 12 valves

Subman631

$3000 purse with an additional $2500 to the winner from Rev X with Rev X sticker on the winning truck.

10 truck minimum field that must qualify at 10.0 or faster

NOTE: You better hope Seth doesn't figure out how to get that truck of his planted. Cause everyone can forget about beating him.
The Smith truck is a great truck but difficult to get off the line. I doubt if both were running their best he could catch the Bully Dog truck. Be a good race but Jarid would out 60' him pretty bad and I don't think the Smith truck is quick enough on the top end to catch him.

NOTE: You better hope Seth doesn't figure out how to get that truck of his planted. Cause everyone can forget about beating him.
The Smith truck is a great truck but difficult to get off the line. I doubt if both were running their best he could catch the Bully Dog truck. Be a good race but Jarid would out 60' him pretty bad and I don't think the Smith truck is quick enough on the top end to catch him.

Interesting.

LOL @ Subman , The BD truck is awesome and he wins titles. BUT I wouldn't put my money on him on a head to head match. Too close to call, and the Smiths were running 8's when BD was running mid 9's

Ok so IF lined out is what I said. And I got bad news for you. NOBODY would catch Seth on the back half. You need to get out more old timer.

LOL @ Subman , The BD truck is awesome and he wins titles. BUT I wouldn't put my money on him on a head to head match. Too close to call, and the Smiths were running 8's when BD was running mid 9's

Oh and he might have missed some of those 160 mph passes Seth has made all while launching soft.... Subman took to much cough medicine this morning when he woke. Cause dis ninja gots to be drunk with the chit he just said.
And thats no disrespect to Jarid cause he can get down. Seth is in a league of his own though.

Seth went 9.54 at 154 on his first pass with the new set up pedaling the truck the entire way down last weekend...

sent from some third world country.

Seth went 9.54 at 154 on his first pass with the new set up pedaling the truck the entire way down last weekend...

sent from some third world country.

LOL I know. That's what makes it funny subman says what he said. Might note that wasn't at full power either. Even last years set up nobody out runs that truck on the back half.

I have never been embarrassed on the back half of the track like I have been against Seth...I am excited for him to get it figured out, will be a blast to watch.

I have never been embarrassed on the back half of the track like I have been against Seth...I am excited for him to get it figured out, will be a blast to watch.

Thats why I love watching that thing. When matched up against people that are fast. You can even see from the start line that he's just pulling on folks hard!

Your ice cream melted waiting on you to come claim it....so I ate it :)

LOL Ya ya you butthole. I'm all fixed up and ready to roll. Killing me not to go run tonight. But I got stuff to take care of around the house. Amazing how different the truck acts with the afc hooked up.

LOL Ya ya you butthole. I'm all fixed up and ready to roll. Killing me not to go run tonight. But I got stuff to take care of around the house. Amazing how different the truck acts with the afc hooked up.

Been there done that

#dinosaurproblems

It's raining any damn way, every fn Wed it rains!

Back