subs for 2nd gen

2wd_sled_puller

K&P Diesel House
I currently have 2 15's in the back seat now im looking to clear up some room so i can have some passangers ride with me. I love the 15's because it goes well with country what are u guys doing for subs that sound great and u can here it over that load 12va motor

Determining factors are - Space available, budget, electrical available. From there we can make options on size/amount/brand/enclosure.

Those must be some chitty 15's, because two decent 15's with that airspace would deafen you and drown out any mids/Highs.

Anyway, get an eBay 2/10 downfire box and two Sundown Audio Shallow 10's.

What amp are you running?

which i no is not enough watts butt them 2 15's being in a ported box and like u said all that air space they pound to hard. for my likeing. If it makes any since i like for my vocal to match my subs were when people here it they say thats a clean system. And that pretty much what i have now i get comments alot but them 15's are just way to big for me i need to get something under my back seat were i can fit atleast two adults in the back

That amp is plenty strong. Get the box and 10's I mentioned earlier and you'll be happy.

15's in a ported box only do one thing, pound hard. a pair of 10's in a sealed box like he said youll like alot more. i have a set of 12's in my single cab, one sealed one ported. sounds great and pounds hard when i want it. 1500rms on that setup.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I run the same amp you do and it's run to 2 Memphis power reference 10" subs in a box under the seat. Just don't expect it to be near as loud as those 15's!

my one 12 inch type r pounds the whole truck with just 400 watts. how do your ears handle 2 15s?

Ha Ha he said he wants two adults two ride with him, my extended cab has 0 room so I hope they are short! Count my vote for down fire 10's in a sealed box (I run a rf amp) its pretty loud.

Back