Suncoast Dyno Results

Timbeaux38 said:
Dunbar, Mikey, you guys are the 2 hardest-workin' men in the biz. I dont know how you were able to keep your head out of the plate at dinner, cause I got tired just watching you guys. Thanks for all you guys do.

Tim
Dave had more energy left after working his tail off than you, and you were only watching. I sat with Dave at dinner and he was as fresh as a daisy. What a man. :clap: I would be in a wheelchair if I did what he did.

Me too.... He must sleep in an oxygen tank LOL

I assume your flight back went well?

some magical Fairy Dust?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I think its pretty much official the P-pump is no longer the king of the hill

Jim...
I would have to agree with that also.Kinda makes me wonder why we even are still messing with them anymore.Maybe I should be seriously thinking about sending mine down the road for a 3rd Genner instead of spending more money on it.

Congratulations to all who went and on their accomplishments.Looks like a good time was had by all.......Andy

Mike L. said:
Tim
Dave had more energy left after working his tail off than you, and you were only watching. I sat with Dave at dinner and he was as fresh as a daisy. What a man. :clap: I would be in a wheelchair if I did what he did.

No need to rush, Mike..At your age, you'll be in a wheelchair soon enough..:D

Hey guys, nice to meet all of you at the Suncoast event. Here's my truck, I believe it was the only 6.7 to run all day there. I definately didnt lay any big numbers, but it still makes me smile :rockwoot:

35e33200.jpg

fd7ccac3.jpg

567bf2cc.jpg

Timbeaux38 said:
Me too.... He must sleep in an oxygen tank LOL

I assume your flight back went well?

Flight went well probably because it was out of my hands. :hehe:

partsguy662 said:
No need to rush, Mike..At your age, you'll be in a wheelchair soon enough..:D

A simple Hi mike would have been sufficient Scott. :poke: :D

Mike L. said:
A simple Hi mike would have been sufficient Scott. :poke: :D

You know me better than that, Mike..That's not how I operate...:hehe:

Hammer said:
Jim...
I would have to agree with that also.Kinda makes me wonder why we even are still messing with them anymore.Maybe I should be seriously thinking about sending mine down the road for a 3rd Genner instead of spending more money on it.

After seeing the cr's running well at the brawl, and seeing these #'s makes me wonder too. I still love tinkering with mine though. And to think the 7100 has been out for like 15 years, the cr engines for around 5-6 and there caught up to us with a better flowing head etc....:doh:

I also see a RayMac racing engine as the top dog congratulations Brian[/QUOTE]
:what: who was top dog on fuel?:thankyou2:

Heck, that truck did not show up on a trailer, I watched 2 folks go for a ride, and I got to go for a ride in it myself. :rockwoot: .................I'd drive it every day :woohoo:

getnitbo said:
i was thinking along the lines of a daily driver:thankyou2:

I know for a fact it runs on the street as we raced them all the down Race Track Road in Sheila's truck.

Dennis

Never get lost in that truck; just follow the 2 bleach marks on the asphalt back to where you started.

That truck has so much wheelspeed, it makes backwards burnout marks LOL

Oh BTW if you see a little woody pop up that's Curt's he was videoing the run ;)

Back