Suncoast triple disk 48re

2004cuminz

I have a triple disk suncoast for sale worked great but my trans went out so i am buying a new dpc from firepunk when i take my trans to get built. Will be gowing there the 12 ov this month so can take with me from over by peoria ill to plain city ohio. I am pretty sure its a2200 stall but will call suncoast and find out for sure. 750 obo. May trade for 04.5 to 07 performance parts. Pm me if interested.

If someone is scared of buying from me cuz of my low post count i have bought from justappumped24v and bought from murphyj if it helps any

If someone is scared of buying from me cuz of my low post count i have bought from justappumped24v and bought from murphyj if it helps any
I think it could be the fact your trans went and now your selling the convertor. What went thru the convertor?
Miles?
What was done to the truck?
What failed?

Give solid information and it will help the sale..

Chris.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Truck just had an hp tune i bought it with the trans. Lost all gears but first all at once was told it was more than likely the direct drum. Torque convertor was working great till then. Fluid wasnt burnt. Just going to go with a different stall as i am going with a larger charger. Was just going to give it to lavon as a core but he said i would be better to sell outright. Was told it had 40000 miles on it when i got it. Trans didnt last but 100 miles for me. Only plus is iit for sure has a billet input and output i cant tell on the intermediate. Just trying to get a little extra cash before im firepunk bound this thursday.

I’m a no name around here. Unlike justappumped24v. I come here for information purposes and to get more knowledge for my build and pick some brains. If I had another truck I would buy the converter for a future build but I already have a suncoast triple disk. Some times things sell sometimes they don’t it’s finding the right buyer at the right time. Give it a little more time and it will sell might have to wiggle on price a little more.

your best bet would be to send it to suncoast to get cleaned and checked-if not refreshed. Then it will be worth something.

What does it cost to have it freshened up and checked. Any idea. Justappumped i really hate to sell for core price. I may see what it will cost to have it checked and freshened and relist.

Should be able to send it to Phil at DPC since you are getting a DPC anyway and get it redone and set to whatever stall you want and save yourself some money... Just my $.02

Should be able to send it to Phil at DPC since you are getting a DPC anyway and get it redone and set to whatever stall you want and save yourself some money... Just my $.02

This.

Phil has rebuilt my Suncoast triple disk. Plan on about $500 by the time you ship it, rebuild cost, then return shipping. Since it has been through a burnt trans, it needs to be gone through, so $500 plus your $650 makes it more economical to just buy a new reman from Phil.

I would say Justappumps offer is about fair. Still gotta pay $50-$100 to ship it.

I don’t mean to rip you off or low ball but realistically like everyone else said, I’ll send it to Phil and have him make me a back up Convertor for my race truck. You maybe able to sell it on Firepunk FB discussion forum. People pay a lot of money for stuff there

Last edited:
If your coming close to mansfield on your way to firepunk I'll be interested in it, save you the mess from having to ship it. Text me 419-631-7991

Back