Super Creeper.

Probably get a good two post hoist for the same money.

Thats fine for automotive work but what about OTR trucks or heavy equipment guys like myself. I can see myself paying $1000 for that unit if it holds up for a good long while, with say a 5 yr warranty.

One thing I have learned after watching my dad and countless other older folks working, and getting older myself, is anything that takes stress off my body is worth a lot of money later in life!!

I would have to agree on the bigger equipment. Bet you won't buy that for a 1000 though!

Saw this on that invention USA show likes bad ass. They where talking it being around $1000 on there and the original was run of off 18v dewalt battery's. pretty bad ass!

That would be cool to have as many times as I go from under the truck to the tool box and back. It may be cheaper to just build a rolling tool box that is about 6" high and take it under the truck with you. LOL

Knowing my luck I'd bump the lever while under the truck and bash my head :doh:

Looks like the lithium Makita batteries

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgMT7IozS-A"]Invention USA: Beat The Clock - YouTube[/ame]

That's a horrible comparison. Tools already out never had to go to his box then they didn't even show him how to use the damn chair. History channel did a bad job on that.

that thing got a cupholder. Pretty nice set up it would be nice if u could just lift it straight up with it being flat like a creeper so when u pull the bellypan on a hoe you maybe able to get a little more comforterable rather then being on your knees

Back