Super Dragon Flow injectors??

KTA-Cummins

Diesel Doctor
I am curious as to if anyone has dyno proven evidence of the power these injectors make? They look like they would be a good NOS injector, but probably not make big #2 only power. I did a search here and couldn't find anything on em besides "bad azz and smokes a lot", whats the scoop?

Never got to the dyno with them but I did run the very first set, 10x16....no that is not a typo big lift cut, rock catchers are taken out and built with internal duel feeds. When I had them in my truck they didn't even smoke at idle, or I should say no more than a 370 but they get big quick when pushed.

Jim

Wow that is a HUGE injector, sounds like it would be a good sledpulling injector for the serious guys. I didn't know they went that big on the Dragon Flows...

I ran the Dragon Flow, not the super Dragons, they were awesome. I changed them out because they were too smokey for DD. They never smoked at idle, but you hit the go pedal & they turned day to night really quick. I now have the Dragon Fly & didn't notice much loss in power, but they burn clean & super smooth power/idle. I love the flies! I made 476hp 936lbft with just my Dragon flies, HTB2 62/12 & Edge comp. Check out the video in my sig, you can see how clean these injectors are. I had a Drag comp 5x5/Smarty SW8 stacked in that video.

Last edited:
It's the injector for People who want to stop playing around and get serious, totally sick, I love them :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::bow::bow::bow:

Thanks Fletcher, but I was looking for quantitative data. I had already read they were "bad azz". LOL Super Dragon Flows real world proven numbers people!! Maybe its just no one has stopped playing around. haha

Only people ice ever heard talk good about the super dragon flows are the trucks that are sponsored by them. People I know ran them said they were terrible on their pulling truck and thought they lost quite a bit of power. Dragon flows good supers suck!

10x16's...wow, I'll bet they make huge hp. When did I.I get a hole popper? I'll bet with there reputation, they hold incredible tolerances.LOL

Super Dragon Flows real world proven numbers people!!

I haven't heard too many guys talking about the numbers with the supers, but I think II rates their injectors really close.

My truck stock 235hp
Add Edge comp 120hp
Dragon flies 125hp
Total 480hp

With proper airflow, I made 476hp.

Back